Observed at: Abbotsford Airport
Date: Tuesday January 26, 2021 at 19:00 PST
Cloudy
Cloudy
Temp.: 3.1 °C
Wind: ENE 16 km/h
Humidity: 55 %
Dew point: -5.0 °C
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Tendency: falling
Visibility: 24.1 km
Sunrise: 07:47
Sunset: 16:56
Normals:
Max 5°C Min 0°C
Yesterday
  Max: 5.9 °C
  Min: -0.4 °C
  Rainfall: 4.5 mm

 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Wednesday
Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)
Periods of light snow mixed with rain
Max: 4°C
Thursday
Chance of showers (40%)
Chance of showers
Max: 5°C
Friday
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Max: 4°C
Saturday
Rain
Rain
Max: 5°C
Sunday
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Max: 7°C
Monday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 7°C
Tuesday night
Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Min: 1°C
Wednesday night
Mainly cloudy
Mainly cloudy
Min: 1°C
Thursday night
Clear
Clear
Min: -2°C
Friday night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Min: 0°C
Saturday night
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Min: 3°C
Sunday night
Rain
Rain
Min: 1°C

Forecast

Abbotsford, BC (Issued: Tuesday January 26, 2021 at 19:46 PST)

Tonight
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Low plus 1.
Wednesday
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow or rain changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. High plus 4.
Wednesday night
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low plus 1.
Thursday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
Thursday night
Clear. Low minus 2.
Friday
Increasing cloudiness. High plus 4.
Friday night
Cloudy. Low zero.
Saturday
Rain. High plus 5.
Saturday night
Periods of rain. Low plus 3.
Sunday
Periods of rain. High 7.
Sunday night
Rain. Low plus 1.
Monday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7.
Averages and extremes
Highest temperature(1945-2012)14.4 °C2003
Lowest temperature(1945-2012)-16.1 °C1957
Average high6.4 °C 
Average low-0.2 °C 
Average3.1 °C 
Greatest rainfall(1945-2012)55.4 mm1971
Greatest snowfall(1945-2012)10.2 cm1979
Greatest precipitation(1945-2012)55.4 mm1971
Most snow on the ground(1955-2012)41.0 cm1969
Monthly frequency of precipitation65.0 % 

24 Hour Forecast - Abbotsford, BC

Date/Time
(PST)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)
26 January 2021
20:00 3 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low NE 20
21:00 2 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low NE 20
22:00 2 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low NE 20
23:00 2 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low NE 20
27 January 2021
00:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
01:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
02:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
03:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
04:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
05:00 1 Chance of flurries or rain showers (40%)  Chance of flurries or rain showers Low NE 20
06:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
07:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
08:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
09:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
10:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
11:00 1 Periods of light snow mixed with rain (70%)  Periods of light snow mixed with rain Medium NE 20
12:00 2 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
13:00 2 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
14:00 3 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
15:00 3 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
16:00 4 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
17:00 3 Chance of rain showers or flurries (30%)  Chance of rain showers or flurries Low NE 20
18:00 3 Partly cloudy (0%)  Partly cloudy Nil NE 20
19:00 2 Partly cloudy (0%)  Partly cloudy Nil NE 15
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%

Environment Canada